Jan 20, 2009



Last week I wrote about courage. I had ask for courage, hoped for courage, and little did I know it would take more than courage to get us through the next few days. On Wednesday morning, my husband had a Pulmonary embolism, it is commonly called a blood clot.The clot went through his heart and splintered off into his lungs. When the doctor came into our room in CCU he told me, my husband had survived the clot that is known as the drop dead clot. We held our breath and trusted God that he would protect him through the next few days. It was, to say the least the most difficult time in our life. If I am to be honest somewhere in this process, faith took over. I believe in prayer, I believe that if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can say to the mountain move, and it will move. I believe this, but I have not seen this happen all that often. I have now seen with my own eyes that nothing is impossible with God. The prayers of God's people carried us through the days that we were both unable to pray or even think. I said thanks before, and now I say it again. Thank you for your kindness, your prayers and holding us up in this difficult time.

No comments: